Arsen Kashkashian, Jr. has been a practicing attorney in Pennsylvania for over 40 years. During that time, Mr. Kashkashian has served many roles as Counsel to include:
- Attorney for Bensalem Water and Sewer Authority
- Attorney for School Teachers Retirement Fund
- Attorney for Lower South Hampton Zoning Board
- Attorney for Redevelopment Authority Bucks County
- Special Counsel for Redevelopment Authority City of Philadelphia
- Counsel to NutriSystem
- Counsel to Old Original Bookbinders, Philadelphia
- Counsel for County Downe Condominium Association
- Counsel to Korman Corp.
- Counsel to AP Orleans and Co.
Mr. Kashkashian was a previous candidate for State Senator and served on a host of civic organizations to include The East Torresdale Civic Association, Northeast Citizens Planning Council Chairman, and Counsel to the Powelton Civic Homeowners Association.
Mr. Kashkashian received his undergraduate and Juris Doctor degrees from Temple University, Philadelphia, PA.
Mr. Kashkashian is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar and admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and The United States Tax Court.
Practice areas include Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy Law, Criminal Defense, Business Formation, Corporate Transactions, and Contract Disputes to name a few.